Thursday, November 3, 2011
Ella--she says the funniest things
Yesterday afternoon, I was driving the kids home from school. Ella who had been quiet in the back said, "Mom, you know how when it is your birthday and you are supposed to make a poster with pictures of you and things you like on it for school?" I said, "Yes". She continued with, "Well, on the part where you are supposed to put what you want to be when you grow up, I want to put 'I don't know yet'. There are lots of things I am interested in being right now like a vet, a teacher, an artist. But I am just 5. How am I supposed to know right now what I would like to do when I get older. I might be interested in different things." I said, "Well, OK." Sounded like she had put some thought into that so I just left it at that. It made me laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment