Sunday, June 19, 2011

No more preschool for Ella

This post is a bit late but I still wanted to share. Ella finished her last day of preschool June 1st. They sent home this little note along with a billion other pictures and arts and crafts. I liked it and thought I would take a picture to put in the blog to look at later down the road.

Her teacher (Mrs. Bright) measured the kids' heights and weights on their first day of school and then again towards the end. Here is how much Ella has grown. She will be a big Kindergartener!


Since school has been out...Ella and Luke have really been soaking up summer. They are out by our pool or in the sprinklers almost every day. We actually just got membership to a neighborhood pool recently so I am hoping both of them will learn how to swim really well this summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment