As I have told you before, Ella is a huge fan of girls' night and has been wanting to share the experience with her cousins for a while now. So, we invited my sister along with her three girls to spend the night and have girls' night with us.
My sister and I got it all set up while they were playing "Shark Boy and Lava Girl" in the back room. We pretended they were special customers coming to relax at our spa. Those girls were loving every minute of it and played right along.
Especially baby Maya ( She is almost three so I think I better stop calling her baby Maya). She loved to exfoliate!
The best part...mud masks and cucumbers.
And the grand finale....snacks and milk in fancy glasses....Ella and I really need to change up our routine:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment