I wanted to take a little time to brag about my little girl. She is becoming so responsible and super sweet. We have a good routine in the morning and we are out the door on time everyday mostly because Ella is so helpful. I get up first and get dressed then the kids wake up either by me or on their own. While I get Luke dressed, Ella gets her self dressed and her teeth brushed then waits for me to do her hair. She does it very quickly without much pushing from me. We all go to the kitchen for breakfast. This particular morning, Ella was wanting to be helpful so she quickly finished breakfast and while I finished with Luke she packed her backpack and lunch bag in the car then took Luke's out which is usually my job. She then quietly got in her carseat and buckled up. I was so proud of her that I secretly gave her three pieces of a hersheys bar and told her not to let brother see ( I knew I would have a fight on my hands if he did). As I was grabbing my bag, Luke headed out the door and climbed in his seat. When I got back there to buckle him in, sissy had shared her chocolate with him. It was so sweet! She wanted to make him happy she said. I love that little girl and she loves her brother. Just wanted to share this story so when I read it in the future I will have proof that Ella at one point loved her brother...I'm preparing myself for the teenage years!
Below is more proof:
I picture Ella drew for Luke after his first day of school. She said she new he might be a little scared so she thought this would make him feel better. It is a picture of her and Luke holding hands. Luke has a red balloon in his hand. I thought it was super sweet!
Ella packed lunch for Luke one evening. Slice of turkey, half a hot dog bun and grapes (she even washed them!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Ella IS the BEST! So proud of her:)
ReplyDelete