Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Our trip to OK for a Rodeo

This is a little bit of a late post but I didn't have any pictures and now that my sister has posted her pics, I can steal them and use them here. A couple of weeks again uncle Craig and aunt Lauren invited us to their house in OK to go to a rodeo. The kids have never been so we couldn't pass up the opportunity. The whole family came and the kids had lots of fun exploring Craig and Lauren's house and playing with their dogs.



They also had fun playing with water balloons. Perfect for a very very hot summer day!



Right before it was time to leave for the rodeo, uncle Craig sat the girls down for a big surprise!



Cowgirl hats!!



I think you can tell they were thrilled!



They had a great time watching the horses and the cows. I think Ella liked the funny clowns the best. Thanks Craig and Lauren for letting us invade your home. We had a great time and it was wonderful getting to see you!



I couldn't resist posting this picture of my little goddaughter who just turned 2 on Sunday. She is the cutest thing you have ever seen with the cutest little personality to go with it. Happy Birthday, little Maya Rose! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment