Thursday, July 15, 2010

Our Little Lemonade Stand

Last Saturday, my sister, mom and I had a garage sale. My sister had the idea to let the girls set up a lemonade stand during the sale. This was perfect for Ella because the week before I had bought her some pink lemonade and she was constantly setting up stands in our house...I was getting very tired of drinking tiny cups of lemonade! She was very excited to have a real one. The girls were absolutely adorable. It was so funny to watch.

Our little entrepreneurs!



Papa was of course the first customer!





After about an hour of selling lemonade, the excitement had died down and Ella and Sophia had lost interest but not little Eliza Grace!! She persevered and stood by that stand until the last drop was sold! What a hard little worker!!



So what was Luke up to during the garage sale....riding this little rocking horse. He rode that thing all day. It was cute and...yes he fell again and scratched his nose not but a week after his nose healed from the last fall. Guess I have to wait on getting his pictures taken yet again.

1 comment:

  1. We should also note that they were NOT happy with Papa coming back for more lemonade, even though he was a paying customer. They said he was "wasting" it!

    ReplyDelete