So, I have been very busy these last couple of days painting. I started on the bathroom because it was the worst...terrible wallpaper. It got very complicated quick. The previous owners applied the wallpaper straight to the drywall without properly sealing the it which meant that when I tried to take it down the drywall came with it. What a mess but with the help of my dad, I was able to completely restore the walls and make the bathroom look amazing!! We put new hardware on the cabinets and a new faucet. Below is an after pic and below that is the only good picture I have of what it looked like before. It is a picture of Luke getting his teeth brushed for the first time.


Thought I better throw in this pic of Ella so she doesn't feel slighted.

Next, with the help of my sister, I was able to paint Ella's room. Now at first I was very resistant to the purple wall color and begged her to let me do it in a green like I had imagined but she knew what she wanted and since it was her room...up went the purple. I had to admit to her later that she was right. Purple was the perfect color for that room. It looks so adorable and she is so happy!! We still want to buy her new furniture and a few more accessories but it is shaping up to be the best little girl's room.
No comments:
Post a Comment