The Sugar Plum Ball is an annual holiday event every year here in Little Rock. It is a father/daughter dance at the State House Convention Center. Lots of our friends go. This was our first time participating. I always wanted Ella to go with Lyle but with his crazy schedule and finances being tight during residency we just didn't do it. I was very happy this year to get to sign Annabeth up for it though and she was too! Especially when she saw the pretty dress I bought for her. Ella and I both were excited to help her get dressed for the fancy occasion.
First we did her hair and added a little blush and lip gloss...not fancy with out a little makeup:)
Then we painted her pretty nails....she LOVED this part!!
We snapped a few pics of our little Sugar Plum while daddy was getting ready.
I couldn't resist getting one with her too!
Finally daddy was ready so we took a few pics of the duo together before they headed off for their fancy party! I think they had a fantastic night! She got to see Santa Clause, eat lots of sweets and dance with her daddy and friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment