Wednesday, August 15, 2018

1st day of School here we come!!

As always summer flew by! But we made the most of it and had a great great time filled with lots of good memories and lazy days!
This was a particularly exciting first day of school...AB started at CTK!!! For two years I will have all my kids at one drop off! Annabeth was so so happy to be in the cool school with her siblings. She loved that idea!



I'm not going to lie...it was a hard moment for this momma's heart...when I was pregnant with AB and Eve I had a dream of them walking into the PreK building together so seeing her do it by herself was a little hard. But seeing the excitement on her face and seeing her be so brave made everything better.


 It was hard to leave her but we knew she was in good hands. Her teacher is Mrs. Martine...Luke's preK teacher. She is wonderful!
Ella was too cool to let us walk her in so she headed off without us and so did Luke...after he walked AB in. That boy is so protective of her and just adores her. He is a great big brother!
Have a great year kiddos!! I know you will and I will be there with you if you need anything! We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment