Lyle and I bought our first car together in 2005 not long before we found out we were going to have Ella. We leased it for 5 years and then bought it after the lease because it was such a good car. A 2005 Toyota Corolla. I loved that car! Very sporty and just perfect for what we needed. I will never forget getting it. I felt so grown up. Buying my first car without the help of my dad. It was a big moment for us a married couple...at least I felt like it was. Well, fast forward 13 years and it is time to replace that car. It served us sooo well, barely needing any repairs. Actually I can only think of one time we had to do any repairs on it other than oil change and brakes. It was just starting to show signs of aging and the battery kept messing up so we figured it was time for Lyle to get something reliable. So, what did we buy?? Another Corolla!! Almost the exact same color just a different body style! We figured Ella would be driving soon and we wanted a car that she could practice in and feel comfortable driving around. Lyle was happy getting it...mostly because it was cheap..for a car anyway.
Here is the old corolla in all her glory....
And the new one!! I am sure we will love it just as much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment