St. Nicholas Day is always exciting around here but even more so this year because we were in our new house and AB was soooooo excited about it this year! The kids got home from school and immediately started writing their Christmas lists. I wasn't there when they wrote them so I asked AB what she put on her list but she said, "I don't want to tell you. It's a secret only for St. Nick". Ha!
So we put the lists outside in our shoes as always and called to St. Nick that we were ready!
Then we snuggled up by the fire and watched a Christmas show as we patiently waited!!
Soon we heard that familiar "Bang" on the door which scared all of us and made AB bury her head in the couch. St. Nick brought us lots of yummy treats and took our letters to the North Pole!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment