Friday, August 18, 2017

Back to School 2017

This is a big start to the new school year because not only are Ella and Luke back at their old school Christ the King but AB starts her new school! She is going to Little Rock Montessori which is right across the road from CTK which really helps with drop off and pick up.
Here the kids are on the first day of school:
Ella 6th grade, Luke 3rd grade and AB pre pre school

After dropping E and L off Lyle and I went to drop off AB. I was so so nervous and she was too but she was so incredibly brave. Geez, my heart still breaks thinking about dropping her off. The first day wasn't as bad as the 2nd day. She was still very brave and didn't give us a hard time but had big tears rolling down her face when she climbed out of the car to go in. I told her, "Mommy loves you AB." and she turned to me and said with the sweetest voice trying to be strong and tears rolling down her face, "I love you too, Mom"



We were so happy to be reunited after that first day! This is us hanging out waiting for Ella and Luke to get out of school. I had my first day of work too that day. I was so happy to pick her up but I think she had a good day and seems to be getting better everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment