Lyle and I have moved so so many times during our marriage..at least 7. This is the first time we ever had movers do it all for us and it was great! They had the house packed completely up in about 4 hours!
The moving truck came the next day and movers put all the boxes on the truck and by around 2 pm it was time for us to say good bye to San Francisco and our home for the past two years! I was so nervous moving here. Didn't know how it was going to turn out. Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined such wonderful friends and wonderful times were waiting for us. We are truly going to miss it! It has become a part of us, of our family. What an amazing journey! We are ready for whatever is next!



No comments:
Post a Comment