Thursday, August 4, 2016

Ella's first sleep away camp to Two Sentinels

At the end of July, Ella did her first week long sleep away camp with a group of girls. They attended the Two Sentinels Girl Scout camp in Kirkwood, CA which was about 4 hours away from SF up in the mountains. She was thrilled! I was nervous!
It took a lot of planning and packing but soon the day arrived for us to drive over to Concord, CA to drop her off. The big buses were the first clue that she was going to have a great time! It was harder than I thought it would be to let her go but I knew she would have a great time and she was so excited!

We wrote letters to her and I kept checking the website for updates on her group....Waterbugs. How excited were we when it was time to get her home! So great to have this smiling little face back home! Boy did she have a million stories to tell! She is already planning next year's camp!



No comments:

Post a Comment