Monday, February 15, 2016

Larkspur Landing

I had heard about this great burger place in Larkspur Landing called Belcampo Meat Co. which is over Golden Gate Bridge close to Marin. So one Sunday, I loaded up the kids and we headed out. It wasn't awesome but it was fun exploring more of Northern CA. It was a beautiful day!

 There was a great little park next to the restaurant so we stretched our legs there before heading home. One funny story from that day that I am sure the kids would love for me to document so that we never forget is that on our way there Luke kept telling me from the back seat that he was hot. He little cheeks were bright red. I told him I didn't know what was wrong because I had the air all the way on full blast. I told him to just wait and it would cool off. About 30 minutes later he said it again, and I checked the air and told him to try to be patient. 15 minutes goes by and he says, "Mom, I swear there is hot air coming out." Annoyed, I checked the air again and sure enough I had turned the heat up to full blast instead of the A/C! They love that they caught me doing something wrong! We laughed all day about that!





No comments:

Post a Comment