It finally happened....Lyle turned 40 today! I think he was too busy to really stop and think about it which is probably a good thing but I did hear him say a time or two, "am I really 40?" I would have loved to have gotten the chance to throw him a big party but as always his schedule prevented any of that. So, the kids and I decided to make him a special dinner and celebrate with just us but as always his schedule interfered with that as well so we settled for a quick present opening and candles when he did finally get home from work. He got a nice bottle of bourbon and a North Face jacket along with some sweet cards from the kids with hills and him going over them:) We love you, Daddy! No matter how old you are getting!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment