Monday, July 27, 2015

A few adventures in San Francisco

We've slowly been making our way through the city and hitting up some popular sites we have been wanting to see. First up for Ella was the row of "Painted Ladies" at Alamo Square because they are seen in one of her favorite shows Full House.
We had to then of course see the actual Full House house and take our picture in front of it.....like so many others there!
We then took a little drive over Golden Gate Bridge to see Muir Woods which contains the coastal Redwoods, the tallest trees in the world. I loved this park and I think the kids did too. They were surprised by how tall they actually were. I remember seeing Redwoods as a kid so it brought back very good memories for me.
We also took the kids to Chinatown where Ella to a stab at using the chop sticks...she did pretty well!
We are starting to feel more and more comfortable with this city everyday. Hopefully, I will be able to drive somewhere without using my GPS soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment