Here are the stats at her 6 month check up: 14.8 lbs (19%), 26.5 inches (75%). When I looked back at Ella's stats who was also born 4 weeks early she was almost exactly the same size. She is starting to sit up now on her own. She is still pretty unstable but getting there. I find myself not pushing her to do it like I did the other two. I really don't want her to grow up!!
I am really loving being home with her. I mean you can't have a bad day when you see this smiling at you from the other room!
The newest thing for AB is that she got to start baby food, sweet peas and then sweet potatoes. So far she loves both of them! She is really getting good at eating and most of it now goes in her mouth instead of on her bib.
She has also watched a couple Baby Einstein videos. I can't believe they still work after using them with both Ella and Luke! Are these still a thing? I think they may be old school now. Not sure what the cool young moms are using these days.
And....she got her first tooth!! At around 25 weeks I saw that little bottom tooth start to shine through. Again I was excited but also a little sad!
Everyone is enjoying her just as much as I am. The first thing Daddy does when he gets home is grab her to see that pretty smile.
Pappa even loves some snuggle time. HA!
AB did have her first round of the stomach bug this month. It lasted for about a week and had us a little concerned but she pulled through and is back to her old self again!












No comments:
Post a Comment