This is a bit late but I still wanted to make sure I squeezed it in there since I also posted about Ella's PreK program back in 2011. At the end of PreK, the teachers always organize a special performance for the parents. It is kind of a summary of what the kids learned all year in the form of songs and little readings. It is super cute and we enjoyed it so much.
One day on the way to school, Luke announced that his teacher was going to be picking who was going to have a speaking part in the performance that day at school. He said, "I really hope I get one." When he climbed in the car at the pick up line after school, the first thing he said was, "Mom, I got a speaking part!!" So excited! I think it was such a big deal for him because Ella got one in the PreK program so he wanted to be just like her. His speaking part was: "We learned about Jesus" Ha! Big deal huh! He did say it nice and loud though:)
Afterwards, we took some pics of Luke and his buddies clowning around on stage. They are so funny together. We love you Luke!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment