We are having TWINS! I am 11 weeks pregnant and have been deathly ill for the last six weeks. Hence the lack of posting. But things are looking up now and besides being really tired in the afternoon I am feeling pretty good. As most of our friends and family know we had a hard time getting pregnant this time around and had to get some help. After about two years of trying we were thrilled to find out we were pregnant. It has been an absolute roller coaster though. At 7 weeks we were told that one of the babies (baby B) did not make it. The doctor could not see anything in the sac and there was no heartbeat. We were sad but hopeful that Baby A would be fine because it had a strong heart beat. Two weeks later, we go back to the doctor and I hear him say..."I don't know if I believe what I am seeing." Baby B was there with a heart beat just as strong and beautiful as it's sibling!!! Two weeks later both babies are growing strong and doing great. We pray everyday it stays that way! Needless to say, Ella and Luke are beyond excited! They can't wait until my belly gets big and they can feel the babies kick. Speaking of getting a big belly...oh man am I going to get huge! A little scary but what can ya do! My sister and sister-n-law both had twins so I am getting good advice on what to expect and how to get through it...both before and after the babies come! I wanted to share with you some of Ella and Luke's thoughts on the babies so I did little interviews with each of them. Here ya go:
Sunday, September 29, 2013
Our Announcement
I am so sorry that I have been absent from the blog so much lately but I promise I have had a really good reason...or should I say TWO really good reasons.....
We are having TWINS! I am 11 weeks pregnant and have been deathly ill for the last six weeks. Hence the lack of posting. But things are looking up now and besides being really tired in the afternoon I am feeling pretty good. As most of our friends and family know we had a hard time getting pregnant this time around and had to get some help. After about two years of trying we were thrilled to find out we were pregnant. It has been an absolute roller coaster though. At 7 weeks we were told that one of the babies (baby B) did not make it. The doctor could not see anything in the sac and there was no heartbeat. We were sad but hopeful that Baby A would be fine because it had a strong heart beat. Two weeks later, we go back to the doctor and I hear him say..."I don't know if I believe what I am seeing." Baby B was there with a heart beat just as strong and beautiful as it's sibling!!! Two weeks later both babies are growing strong and doing great. We pray everyday it stays that way! Needless to say, Ella and Luke are beyond excited! They can't wait until my belly gets big and they can feel the babies kick. Speaking of getting a big belly...oh man am I going to get huge! A little scary but what can ya do! My sister and sister-n-law both had twins so I am getting good advice on what to expect and how to get through it...both before and after the babies come! I wanted to share with you some of Ella and Luke's thoughts on the babies so I did little interviews with each of them. Here ya go:
We are having TWINS! I am 11 weeks pregnant and have been deathly ill for the last six weeks. Hence the lack of posting. But things are looking up now and besides being really tired in the afternoon I am feeling pretty good. As most of our friends and family know we had a hard time getting pregnant this time around and had to get some help. After about two years of trying we were thrilled to find out we were pregnant. It has been an absolute roller coaster though. At 7 weeks we were told that one of the babies (baby B) did not make it. The doctor could not see anything in the sac and there was no heartbeat. We were sad but hopeful that Baby A would be fine because it had a strong heart beat. Two weeks later, we go back to the doctor and I hear him say..."I don't know if I believe what I am seeing." Baby B was there with a heart beat just as strong and beautiful as it's sibling!!! Two weeks later both babies are growing strong and doing great. We pray everyday it stays that way! Needless to say, Ella and Luke are beyond excited! They can't wait until my belly gets big and they can feel the babies kick. Speaking of getting a big belly...oh man am I going to get huge! A little scary but what can ya do! My sister and sister-n-law both had twins so I am getting good advice on what to expect and how to get through it...both before and after the babies come! I wanted to share with you some of Ella and Luke's thoughts on the babies so I did little interviews with each of them. Here ya go:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment