Saturday, June 2, 2012

Lake City 2012 Day 1

Since we are delayed in the Denver airport on our way home I thought I would get caught up on blogging about our trip.
We got to the cabin around 1:30 and the kids quickly started exploring.
The first time Ella came she was 18 months and Mims and Pa had gotten this cute little rocking chair for her. Ella was a little big for it now so Luke took it over.
Then we went for a walk around the cabin exploring and picking up pine cones for a new game mims and pa had for the kids....pine cone baseball!
Although it is a little of a hike down from the cabin in the woods to get to the waterfall, I wanted to take them there because it is so beautiful and unique. They thought it was so cool!
When we got back from our walk we played pine cone baseball with pa. It was a huge hit and we played it several times throughout the week. Luke thought it was especially funny when he hit pa!

No comments:

Post a Comment