Monday, March 5, 2012

Sliding down the hills

So, I have been in a blogging rut lately. Things have been so busy around here I am finding it hard to keep up with the blog but I'll try.
I have been meaning to post these pics for a while now. A couple of weeks ago, my sister and her kids along with my mom came to spend the night with us. We took the kids down to the Clinton library where there are lots of hills the kids slide down sleds on. They got new sleds for Christmas from Mims and Pa and since we didn't get ANY snow this year we put the sleds to good use other ways!


 

The adults even got in on the fun after my mom graciously showed us we weren't too big to slide down.
It was so funny to watch her slide down the hill. My sister just happened to be filming at the perfect time!
It was a really really fun day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment