Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New editions to the family

Wanted to share with you pics of the new furniture we recently got for the house. I picked these up at different thrift stores around the city.

I have been dying to get a sideboard for the dining room and was so thrilled to find this piece...only $375!


Then I found this piece for Luke's room. His room was pretty empty and it fit in perfect with my plans for his new BIG BOY room...coming soon. All it needs is new knobs so for 9.99 I was pretty happy!


This is how I got it home...wasn't for sure if I was going to show this pic or not but it was so funny riding home with it that I want to remember it. Ella was saying, "We still got it, Mom!" all the way home..which was only about 5 minutes!


New art for Luke's room as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment