Monday, December 6, 2010

Our Thanksgiving Vacation

Lyle actually had the whole week of Thanksgiving off so we spent the week in Dallas. It was our first time back since we left in the summer so we had a whole list of things we wanted to do.

First, we had to go to our favorite restaurant. Genorku's in China town. The only place the kids are perfectly quiet and still because they love the food as well!


We went to the Ice exhibit with the whole family at the Gaylord. This was quite the event....parkas and all! Lots of fun!



We got to spend some time with friends seeing new babies and I was finally able to give my very good friend a big hug...she is 5 months pregnant and I have been dying to give her a congratulations hug since I found out.

It was great seeing Mims, Pa and the whole family. And getting some wonderful food was an extra bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment