Friday, August 13, 2010

Camping "In"

So, all summer we have wanted to go camping but it has been such a busy summer that we hadn't found the time not to mention its averaged about 106 everyday. So, I decided that Ella and I would just camp in the house. Poor Luke...he doesn't get to have any fun. We put him down to sleep before we got started. Soon enough Luke I promise you will be able to join us!

What's the most important part of camping out...s'mores of course!! We roasted ours in the oven. They were very yummy. Daddy kept stealing them and Ella got a huge kick out of trying to catch him doing it.



We had daddy set up our tent for us and then we got our campsite ready. Candles served as our fire and we even got to look up at the stars with the help of twilight turtle. We read books and sang songs.





Good night Ella! For those of you wondering, we lasted in the tent until about 1 am. No matter how many blankets you put down the floor is still very hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment