Thursday, February 25, 2010

Indoor fun!

These pics are a little late but I wanted to post them just the same. When the big blizzard hit, school was closed for two days which meant we were stuck in our tiny apartment for four whole days. So, to help pass the time and keep us from going crazy, we braved the snowy roads (they were safe so don't think I put my kids in harm and if you actually think about it they were in more harm trapped inside the house with me!) and took the kids to the mall where they were able to play in the indoor playground. They had a good time and burnt off some energy.







We then went home and baked brownies for dessert. Ella helped the best way she could..licking the chocolately whisk clean!

1 comment:

  1. I actually laughed out loud when I saw this last pic:) That girl is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete