For Luke's 1st birthday, we decided to have a "green" party. So, I got everything I could find in green and brought it to Mims' house for his party.
Including green decorations
Green party favors
and green snacks!
Belle, Brooks and Blake got to come join in on the fun.
The kids played bean bag toss...
wrestled with uncle Logan (which is always the best part)
and played duck, duck, goose outside... Logan was an awesome goose!
But then it was time for the big moment!! This is Luke about to blow out his candles or I guess candle. Isn't he sooo cute!! Thanks to Landry for this great picture!

Luke as he eagerly waits for his cake.
.jpg)
His first bite....
..half way through...
Done!! Boy, that must have been good. He moaned with delight all the way through! He is officially 1!
And we can't forget to say Happy Birthday to Pa. It was his 65th birthday on the 17th!
Special thanks to Mims and Pa for letting us destroy your house!! It was fun!



AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteBTW Marie, LOVE the hair cut. It looks awfully familiar....:)
ReplyDelete