Ella loves to get the little girl donut with the pink dress. It is just something we do for no real reason at all but something I want to always remember so...it goes on the blog!
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Pink Donut Shop
Every once in awhile, I will treat Ella and Luke to donuts before school at the Pink Donut Shop--it is actually called Yummy Donuts but the outside of the shop is pink so it is known in our family as the pink donut shop. We also have a Brown donut shop which is Starbucks...they go there with their dad.
Ella loves to get the little girl donut with the pink dress. It is just something we do for no real reason at all but something I want to always remember so...it goes on the blog!

Ella loves to get the little girl donut with the pink dress. It is just something we do for no real reason at all but something I want to always remember so...it goes on the blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment